LOS ANGELES – Filming on “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” has resumed, three weeks after an armed robbery of Kim Kardashian that put the show on hold.
“Full production has resumed on Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” an E! spokesperson said in a statement.
The reality star has been radio silent on social media since she was the victim of a robbery in Paris on October 3 robbery in Paris and there was speculation that Kim Kardashian might never film for the show again.
Kardashian’s family has said that she’s badly shaken up since the jewelry heist.
“She’s not doing great. I think we’re all really still shaken up,” Kourtney Kardashian said in an interview for Australia’s TODAY Extra last week. “She has a big supportive family and I know that all the traumatic things that we’ve been through, we get through them together as a family. And that’s what family’s all about.”
Khloe Kardashian also told Ellen DeGeneres earlier this month that her big sister was “not doing that well.”
Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint by masked men during her stay at the “No Address Hotel.” Her hands and feet were bound, she had tape over her mouth and she was placed in a bathroom while the thieves took off with millions of dollars worth of jewelry.
An investigation is ongoing and no one has been arrested in connection with the incident but newly-released surveillance footage of the robbers might help French authorities track down the perpetrators.