ORLANDO, Fla. — While the country tuned in to watch Joe Biden take the presidential oath of office Wednesday, Walt Disney World did not waste any time.
The Hall of Presidents attraction at Magic Kingdom is closed for refurbishment, according to the official Walt Disney World website.
The historical show features "audio-animatronic" figures of every president. The replicas share stories of defining moments in history, such as the formation of the Constitution, the Civil War, and the American Revolution. The audience can also watch realistic recreations of famous historical speeches like Lincoln's Gettysburg address.
The attraction currently features 44 presidents, with Grover Cleveland counting as number 22 and 24. But according to the Orlando Sentinel, a Disney World spokeswoman confirmed the attraction will be adding President Joe Biden.
The Hall of Presidents last closed in 2017 from January to December to include President Trump, according to the Orlando Sentinel. It is still unclear when the updated attraction will reopen.
- WATCH LIVE: Joe Biden sworn in as 46th president of the United States
- 10 facts about Kamala Harris, America's history-making vice president
- President Trump leaves Washington hours before Biden inauguration
- Trump pardons include Steve Bannon, Lil Wayne
- 'Absolutely frightening': Polk County sheriff says deputy sent texts related to Capitol violence
- Why the 'frozen tundra' may not be a disadvantage Sunday for Bucs in Green Bay
- How to get a COVID-19 vaccine at Publix
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter