LEDYARD, Conn. — If you plan on entertaining for the holidays, it may be time to turn up your bartending skills.
Brandon Sweet, the director of beverage at Foxwoods Casino Resorts, has some holiday mixology of cocktail recipes that you and your guests can enjoy this year.
THE GRINCH - Malibu Rum, Midori, Lemon Lime Soda
- Rim a cocktail glass in simple syrup + red sanding sugar
- Add ice
- Combine 2oz of Midori, 1oz of Malibu Rum and pour over ice
- Fill the remainder of the glass with Lemon Lime Soda
- Garnish with cherries
SUGAR COOKIE - Rum Chata, Mozart White Chocolate, Vanilla Vodka, Cream
- Rim a cocktail glass with vanilla frosting + red and green sprinkles
- Pour over ice in a cocktail shaker, 2oz Rum Chata, 1oz Mozart White Chocolate, 1oz Absolut Vanilla Vodka, 1oz cream
- Shake thoroughly
- Pour contents of cocktail shaker over fresh ice in a glass
- Garnish with a sugar cookie
HOLIDAY MIMOSA- Cointreau, Champagne, Cranberry Juice
- Rim a wine glass in water + powdered sugar
- Pour ½ oz of Cointreau
- Pour 1oz of cranberry juice
- Add ice
- Top off with champagne
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and a rosemary sprig
OTHER MEAL HOUSE RECIPES TO ENJOY
Have a story idea or something on your mind you want to share? We want to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com
HERE ARE MORE WAYS TO GET FOX61 NEWS
Download the FOX61 News APP
iTunes: Click here to download
Google Play: Click here to download
Stream Live on ROKU: Add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching FOX61.
Steam Live on FIRE TV: Search ‘FOX61’ and click ‘Get’ to download.