HARTFORD, Conn. — Pokeworks offers delicious and healthy Hawaiian-inspired cuisine in multiple locations across the United States.
Pokeworks shares their recipe for Yuzu ponzu salmon bowl.
Atlantic salmon, cucumber, sweet onion, pineapple, cilantro, Ponzu Fresh flavor, seaweed salad, green onion, sesame seeds, onion crisps
Step By Step
- Pick your base! We offer Cauliflower Rice, Kale Noodles, Mixed Greens, White Rice or Brown Rice. (using white rice for the bowl)
- Pick your Protein! We scoop the fresh salmon into a mixing bowl. (2 scoop regular/3 scoop large)
- Add your Mix-ins! - Cucumber, onion, pineapple, and cilantro is what comes in these signature works. You can add other mix-in options if you do a build your own. No limits on these.
- Add your flavor! Ponzu flavor on medium. Our ponzu is a Citrus infused soy sauce
- Toppings! Top it with the good stuff. Seaweed Salad and green onions is what the Yuzu Ponzu Salmon bowl has on it.
- Don't forget your crunchies! Sesame seeds and Crispy onions
MEAL HOUSE: Meal House: Glazed lemon-orange cake
Have a story idea or something on your mind you want to share? We want to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HERE ARE MORE WAYS TO GET FOX61 NEWS
Download the FOX61 News APP
iTunes: Click here to download
Google Play: Click here to download
Stream Live on ROKU: Add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching FOX61.
Steam Live on FIRE TV: Search ‘FOX61’ and click ‘Get’ to download.