WEST HARTFORD, Conn. — Flora in West Hartford shares their Raspberry 'Cheese' Danish recipe off of their spring brunch menu.
Flora is a mostly vegan restaurant and bar in West Hartford Center. They cater to dietary needs and also have a new patio area. In May, Flora plans to extend their brunch hours into Saturday as well as Sunday.
- pastry dough square 8"x4"
- 4 tablespoons almond 'ricotta'
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon ground pistachio
- 2 tablespoons JustEggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Score and dock dough
- Brush 'egg' wash on crust
- Spread jam over the docked area
- Dollop ricotta over jam and bake at 450 Fahrenheit for 9 minute
- Cool and drizzle the glaze from a spoon and sprinkle with pistachio
Jennifer Glatz is a digital content producer at FOX61 News. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a story idea or something on your mind you want to share? We want to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com
HERE ARE MORE WAYS TO GET FOX61 NEWS
Download the FOX61 News APP
iTunes: Click here to download
Google Play: Click here to download
Stream Live on ROKU: Add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching FOX61.
Steam Live on FIRE TV: Search ‘FOX61’ and click ‘Get’ to download.