Mini Egg, Tomato & Spinach Breakfast Flatbreads
Recipe courtesy of the American Egg Board
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat until hot.
- Beat eggs and Parmesan cheese in medium bowl until blended. Pour eggs into skillet. As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds. Continue cooking — pulling, lifting and folding eggs — until thickened and some visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly or overcook.
- Place flatbreads on baking sheets; lightly brush tops with oil, if desired.
- Top with scrambled eggs, tomatoes and spinach, dividing evenly. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle evenly with Italian cheese blend.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with red pepper, if desired, then cut each flatbread into four pieces and serve immediately.
Crunchy Layered Salad with Walnuts and Sesame Ginger Dressing
Recipe courtesy of California Walnuts
- Cook frozen edamame according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a glass jar, layer brown rice, chopped peppers, diced tomatoes, edamame and chopped walnuts.
- Add dressing to jar then cover and shake to combine.
This segment is sponsored by Big Y.