Let people know you are hiring by sending an email to: email@example.com
Always Best Care Career Fair
Always Best Care is hosting a Caregiver Job Fair, Wednesday, May 25th from 10 am to 3 pm at 135 Center Street in Manchester. We are seeking knowledgeable Caregivers to join our professional and compassionate care team. Our caregivers find a rewarding career with Always Best Care and are able to build lasting relationships that make a positive impact on the quality of life of older adults. We pride ourselves on providing continuing paid training and education to further your career as a caregiver with our agency.
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in direct care
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Driver's License, clean driving record, proof of insurance, reliable transportation
- Pass Local and National Background Check
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone, in person and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Weekly Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Sign on Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Merit Bonus
- Paid Trainings
- Mileage Reimbursement for Client Errand
- 24/7 Support from Friendly Staff
- PPE provided while on shift
Urban League of Greater Hartford Job Fair
The Urban League of Greater Hartford (ULGH) will connect hundreds of jobseekers and area employers at its 22nd Employment Empowerment Expo & Career Fair.
The fair will be held Wednesday, May 25 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Stanley Black & Decker Manufactory 4.0 at One Constitution Plaza in downtown Hartford.
Advance registration is suggested, but not required. Walk-ins are welcome. To register in advance, go to this website or call the ULGH’s Workforce team at 860-527-0147 ext. 161.
Complete Care Meriden Meriden
Complete Care Meriden is hosting a Job Fair
- Tuesday May 17th from 9-5
- Job offers that day
- Competitive wages
- Great benefits
DEEP State Parks
DEEP’s seasonal staff help to protect swimmers on our beaches; keep Connecticut’s outdoor spaces open, operating and maintained; help defend the state from forest fires; conduct research on fish and wildlife; support our fish hatcheries and stocking programs; monitor water quality; assist our specialized trade, construction and engineering units and perform countless other important roles that keep the department running smoothly each season.
The agency is pleased to report that the salary range for many seasonal positions has expanded this year to the rates shown below:
- Seasonal Resource Assistant $13-$17.00/hr.
- Lifeguard $13-$17.00/hr.
- Lifeguard Supervisor $14-$18.00/hr.
- Beach Director $16-$20.00/hr.