Modell's Sporting Goods has announced that 17 of its store locations are closing. FOX61 obtained a list of those stores.
The four Connecticut locations in Newington, Stamford, Bridgeport, and Milford are on the list. It is not clear when Connecticut locations are set close.
Initially, 24 stores were set close but seven of those stores earned rent concessions to remain open.
RELATED: Macy’s Meriden location set to close
Below is the full list of stores set to close:
• FiveTown Shopping Center, Rosedale, NY
• 464 Fulton Street, Brooklyn, NY
• 795 Columbus Avenue, New York, NY
• 350 Amsterdam Avenue, New York, NY
• 1584 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
• 1117 Eastern Parkway, Brooklyn, NY
• 135 E 125th Street, New York, NY
• 1608 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA
• 463 Green Street, Woodbridge, NJ
• Marlboro Plaza, Englishtown, NJ
• 200 Route 73 North, Berlin, NJ
• 148 Boston Avenue, Bridgeport, CT
• Joann Plaza, Newington, CT
• 1397 Boston Post Road, Milford, CT
• 2113 Summer Street, Stamford, CT/
• Hechinger Mall, Washington, DC
• 1111 South Willow Street, Manchester NH