ORLANDO, Fla. — Another Florida theme park has announced it would be reducing some of its COVID-related restrictions.
Universal Studios Orlando Resort announced there will no longer be temperature checks at the entrance of the park. Social distancing is also being reduced from six to three feet.
However, some safety protocols will remain the same. Universal says face masks will still be required.
Universal implemented temperature checks when the park reopened in June 2020 after the coronavirus pandemic shut the park down in March 2020.
What other people are reading right now:
- VERIFY: Data from CDC site does not prove thousands died from COVID-19 vaccines
- 5 people injured after van crashes into Tampa restaurant
- Hillsborough County allows face mask rules to end, in compliance with DeSantis' order
- Woman gives birth to 9 babies at one time
- Gov. Ron DeSantis officially announces $1,000 bonuses for first responders
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter