Help Wanted | Are you a Connecticut employer that is hiring? Click here for more information.
COVID-19 Vaccine in Connecticut
To find out ski conditions across the country click www.onthesnow.com
Anonymously and safely report something suspicious Download the CT SAFE App
Upcoming YMCA New Britain events
Go-Fund-Me page for the family of Madeline Bell
Access Health CT offering multiple ways to get free help.
About In-Person Enrollment Locations:
- AHCT will welcome customers by appointment only with strict safety protocols (mask wearing, hand sanitizing, temperature checks, social distancing and standard health questionnaire).
- The Enrollment Locations are open M-F from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. For more information, click here.
1. Bridgeport: 333 State Street
2. New Britain: 1 Liberty Square
3. Stamford: 110 Prospect Street
4. Groton: 541 Eastern Point Road
5. New Haven: Project Access Navigator, 63 York Street
6. Hartford: Community Renewal Team Navigator (CRT), 330 Market Street
About Virtual Enrollment Fairs:
- Customers can select the day that work best for them and speak to a customer service representative to enroll.
- Customers need a computer, tablet or smart phone to access their account during the call and internet connection.
- Virtual Enrollment Fairs are by appointments only offered on select Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Saturdays. For more information, click here.
Help Nero the K9
GO FUND ME LINK: https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-k9-nero
The Witches Dungeon, now at it’s new home in Plainville is open Friday, Saturdays and Sundays in October… and the plan is to be open year round on weekends after that. Masks are required.
National Coffee Day
Town of Vernon COVID-19 tests and flu shots
Testing for COVID-19 infection and antibodies continues and is available to anyone, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay. Flu shots are covered by most health insurance. For people who do not have insurance there is a nominal fee for the flu shot. Pre-screening is recommended for all services and people are asked to call Priority Urgent Care at 860-454-0678. Testing and flu shots are available as follows:
Every Tuesday St. Bernard’s Church | 25 St. Bernard’s Terrace
Drive-Thru Only 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Walk-Up Only 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Every Thursday Vernon Senior Center | 135 Bolton Road
Drive-Thru Only 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Father’s Day Virtual Business Showcase
What: Virtual Business Showcase – presented by The West Hartford Chamber of Commerce
When: Thursday, May 28th from 7PM – 8PM
Where: Online via ZOOM and WH Community Television
Those interested in attending this free event as viewers can register on the Chamber’s website.
You will be emailed a link to view the Showcase via Zoom shortly before the start of the event at 7pm on Thursday.
For more information about this event or The West Hartford Chamber of Commerce, visit WHChamber.com. You can also email email@example.com or call (860) 810-5663.
A Re-entry Plan for Dental Practices -Webinar starts May 8 at 3 pm.
Hartford small business grants
If you have a small business and have questions about your options there is a hotline you can call. That number is 860-500-2333.