Help Wanted | Are you a Connecticut employer that is hiring? Click here for more information.
COVID-19 Vaccine in Connecticut
Looking for a COVID vaccine? The Vaccine Appointment Assist Line has plenty of appointments available and operators are standing by to schedule your appointment. Call now: 877-918-2224
ConnectiCare hosts no cost vaccine clinics
ConnectiCare will host three no-cost vaccine clinics this week at the ConnectiCare centers in Manchester, Shelton and Waterbury. The Connecticut Department of Public Health Mobile Vaccine Van will be on site to distribute the Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccines to individuals ages 12 and up.
All individuals 18 years and older who attend the clinic and receive their COVID-19 vaccine have the opportunity to enter a prize drawing for the chance to win a $250 gift card to Walmart, Dzen Garden Market or Stone Garden Farms.
Tuesday, June 22 from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. at 1487 Pleasant Valley Rd., Manchester
Wednesday, June 23 from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. at 835 Wolcott St., Waterbury
Thursday, June 24 from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. at 876 Bridgeport Ave., Shelton
From 10 am to 4 pm, the Mohegan Sun location is accepting walk-ins to receive first-dose Pfizer vaccination. Anyone 16+ who lives, works or studies in CT is eligible. For directions visit, http://ynh.care/6010HfyW0
Groton graffiti tips email@example.com
Vernon is offering vaccines to anyone who works or lives in CT
Links to sign-up for clinics are on our webpage at:
As eligibility for the COVID-19 vaccine opens up across the State of Connecticut, Trinity Health Of New England announced its one-of-a-kind 24-hour Vax-AThon event. During the Vax-A-Thon, running Friday April 9 at 5:00 p.m. through Saturday April 10 at 5:00 p.m., Trinity Health Of New England will provide upwards of 4,000 COVID-19 vaccines to anyone 16 years or older. Those under the age of 18 require parent or guardian consent.
The Vax-A-Thon, located at The Artists Collective, 1200 Albany Avenue, Hartford, will run non-stop throughout the night, offering a first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine alongside refreshments, music, and resources. All second dose appointments will be scheduled for patients at the time of their first dose. Appointments are strongly encouraged, but walk-ins will be accepted, unlike most vaccine clinics across the state. Appointments can be made at TrinityHealthOfNE.org/Vax
Connecticut Coalition Against Domestic Violence
CTSafeConnect.org or call 888-774-2900
1 844-UNITECT 844-864-8328
Hartford HealthCare announced it will open drive-through test sites on Sunday, February 21, from 8 a.m. to noon at the following locations:
· Hartford: The Connecticut Convention Center, 20 Commerce St. entrance, (one mile from Hartford Hospital)
· Norwich: Dodd Stadium, 14 Stott Ave., in the Norwich Business Park
(five miles from Backus Hospital)
· Meriden: MidState Medical Center, 435 Lewis Ave. (across from the hospital campus)
· Bridgeport: St. Vincent's Medical Center, 700 Main St., (intersection with Frontage Road)
· Torrington: 211 High St. (one mile from Charlotte Hungerford Hospital)
Vaccine Appointment Assistance Line
Hartford Health Dept 860-767-4830
To find out ski conditions across the country click www.onthesnow.com
Anonymously and safely report something suspicious Download the CT SAFE App
Upcoming YMCA New Britain events
Go-Fund-Me page for the family of Madeline Bell
Access Health CT offering multiple ways to get free help.
About In-Person Enrollment Locations:
- AHCT will welcome customers by appointment only with strict safety protocols (mask wearing, hand sanitizing, temperature checks, social distancing and standard health questionnaire).
- The Enrollment Locations are open M-F from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. For more information, click here.
1. Bridgeport: 333 State Street
2. New Britain: 1 Liberty Square
3. Stamford: 110 Prospect Street
4. Groton: 541 Eastern Point Road
5. New Haven: Project Access Navigator, 63 York Street
6. Hartford: Community Renewal Team Navigator (CRT), 330 Market Street
About Virtual Enrollment Fairs:
- Customers can select the day that work best for them and speak to a customer service representative to enroll.
- Customers need a computer, tablet or smart phone to access their account during the call and internet connection.
- Virtual Enrollment Fairs are by appointments only offered on select Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Saturdays. For more information, click here.
Help Nero the K9
GO FUND ME LINK: https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-k9-nero
The Witches Dungeon, now at it’s new home in Plainville is open Friday, Saturdays and Sundays in October… and the plan is to be open year round on weekends after that. Masks are required.
National Coffee Day
Town of Vernon COVID-19 tests and flu shots
Testing for COVID-19 infection and antibodies continues and is available to anyone, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay. Flu shots are covered by most health insurance. For people who do not have insurance there is a nominal fee for the flu shot. Pre-screening is recommended for all services and people are asked to call Priority Urgent Care at 860-454-0678. Testing and flu shots are available as follows:
Every Tuesday St. Bernard’s Church | 25 St. Bernard’s Terrace
Drive-Thru Only 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Walk-Up Only 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Every Thursday Vernon Senior Center | 135 Bolton Road
Drive-Thru Only 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Father’s Day Virtual Business Showcase
What: Virtual Business Showcase – presented by The West Hartford Chamber of Commerce
When: Thursday, May 28th from 7PM – 8PM
Where: Online via ZOOM and WH Community Television
Those interested in attending this free event as viewers can register on the Chamber’s website.
You will be emailed a link to view the Showcase via Zoom shortly before the start of the event at 7pm on Thursday.
For more information about this event or The West Hartford Chamber of Commerce, visit WHChamber.com. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (860) 810-5663.
A Re-entry Plan for Dental Practices -Webinar starts May 8 at 3 pm.
Hartford small business grants
If you have a small business and have questions about your options there is a hotline you can call. That number is 860-500-2333.