x
Breaking News
More () »

FOX 61 | Connecticut breaking news, weather, traffic, sports and social media

Gas odor prompts Manchester High School evacuation; no injuries reported

Fire officials said students were evacuated from the building and two students were feeling dizzy due to the smell
Credit: FOX61

MANCHESTER, Conn. — No injuries were reported after a reported gas odor today at Manchester High School. 

Fire officials said students were evacuated from the building and two students were feeling dizzy due to the smell.

The students with symptoms reportedly did not want to go to the hospital and ambulances were called as a precaution. 

The fire department is still investigating where the gas leak started and the Board of Education is looking into the incident as well.