HARTFORD — Hartford Police are investigating after they say a man died of an apparent overdose from a white powder substance.
Police responded to the parking lot of 298 Farmington Avenue around 6:18 p.m. Friday on the report of an unresponsive male slumped over in the passenger seat of a vehicle.
The Hartford Fire Department was on scene and provided medical attention before he was taken to St. Francis Hospital. He was pronounced dead less than an hour later.
The owner of the vehicle allowed police to search, and officers found a wax sleeve which was stamped “Passion”, and a small ziplock bag containing a white powder substance.