- CCSU students sign petition going against the University's COVID restrictions
- CT COVID-19 Updates: Positivity rate back below 2%, hospitalizations continue to rise
- Should vaccinated people mask up with COVID-19 cases rising?
- CT restaurants face new crisis of pandemic staffing shortages
- Travelers Insurance employees will be able to work from home up to 2 days
- Governor Lamont to meet with neighboring states to decide if Connecticut should reinstitute travel restriction
- NFL teams face potential forfeits for COVID-19 outbreaks
- Biden says getting vaccinated 'gigantically important'
- 'I'm sorry, but it's too late,' doctor tells hospitalized COVID patients who ask for vaccine
- Health care workers given until Friday to get fingerprinted
- CT towns push for vaccinations as COVID-19 positivity rate increases
- Unvaccinated staff eyed in rising nursing home COVID cases, deaths
- VERIFY: No, Olympic athletes are not required to get vaccinated before the Olympic Games
- Tokyo COVID cases hit 6-month high 2 days before Games open
- WHO leader says virus risk inevitable at Tokyo Olympics
- US life expectancy in 2020 saw biggest drop since WWII