2020 Connecticut Election Results
Election Day is Tuesday, November 3 during which President Donald Trump faces off against Democrat Joe Biden. In the First District, U.S. Rep. John Larson is being challenged by Republican Mary Fay. In the Second District, U.S. Rep. Joe Courtney is being challenged by Republican Justin Anderson. In the Third District, U.S. Rep. Rosa DeLauro is being challenged by Republican Margaret Streicker. In the Fourth District, U.S. Rep. Jim Himes is being challenged by Republican Jonathan Riddle. In the 5th District, U.S. Rep. Jahana Hayes is being challenged by Republican David Sullivan. And the entire state legislature is up for election.
Find real-time 2020 election results on this page and watch the live results on air on FOX61 November 3. Polls in Connecticut are open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Anyone standing in line at the polls at 8 p.m. will be allowed to cast a vote. Absentee ballots were mailed out starting October 2, 2020. Voters should mail them in or drop them off at designated collection boxes near their local town hall. By state law, absentee ballots received by 8 p.m. on election night will be counted as the polls close, along with the results from the polling places.
Find more information on registration and absentee ballots, as well as important election dates here. To receive an alert as the results begin to come in, download the FOX61 app and sign up for alerts.
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
Pennsylvania 20 Electoral VotesPrecincts: 9,036 / 9,147 (99% reporting)
Georgia 16 Electoral VotesPrecincts: 2,656 / 2,656 (100% reporting)
Nevada 6 Electoral VotesPrecincts: 1,890 / 1,993 (95% reporting)
Arizona 11 Electoral VotesPrecincts: 1,476 / 1,489 (99% reporting)
North Carolina 15 Electoral VotesPrecincts: 2,662 / 2,662 (100% reporting)
PRESIDENT ELECTORAL COUNTPrecincts: 165,731 / 170,228 (97% reporting)
- Georgia election recount timeline released
- Michigan board certifies election for Joe Biden
- President Trump's legal team cried vote fraud, but courts found none
- Antony Blinken to be Biden's pick for secretary of state
- Claim that Trump 'was never given an orderly transition of power' is false
- Judge throws out Trump's bid to stop Pennsylvania vote certification
- A look at President Trump's long-shot election legal challenges
- Georgia Secretary of State's office says hand audit of election complete
- Presidential Election 2020: Live results from across the US
- Biden's 2020 electoral margin same as Trump in 2016 before 'faithless electors'
- VERIFY: No evidence that presidential election votes were tallied overseas
- Trump, Giuliani take frantic steps to overturn Biden victory
- Wisconsin issues recount order sought by President Trump in 2 counties
- Detroit-area county certifies vote after first blocking it
- Trump fires head of federal agency that said there was no election fraud