2020 Connecticut Election Results
Election Day is Tuesday, November 3 during which President Donald Trump faces off against Democrat Joe Biden. In the First District, U.S. Rep. John Larson is being challenged by Republican Mary Fay. In the Second District, U.S. Rep. Joe Courtney is being challenged by Republican Justin Anderson. In the Third District, U.S. Rep. Rosa DeLauro is being challenged by Republican Margaret Streicker. In the Fourth District, U.S. Rep. Jim Himes is being challenged by Republican Jonathan Riddle. In the 5th District, U.S. Rep. Jahana Hayes is being challenged by Republican David Sullivan. And the entire state legislature is up for election.
Find real-time 2020 election results on this page and watch the live results on air on FOX61 November 3. Polls in Connecticut are open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Anyone standing in line at the polls at 8 p.m. will be allowed to cast a vote. Absentee ballots were mailed out starting October 2, 2020. Voters should mail them in or drop them off at designated collection boxes near their local town hall. By state law, absentee ballots received by 8 p.m. on election night will be counted as the polls close, along with the results from the polling places.
Find more information on registration and absentee ballots, as well as important election dates here. To receive an alert as the results begin to come in, download the FOX61 app and sign up for alerts.
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
Pennsylvania 20 Electoral VotesPrecincts: 9,036 / 9,147 (99% reporting)
Georgia 16 Electoral VotesPrecincts: 2,656 / 2,656 (100% reporting)
Nevada 6 Electoral VotesPrecincts: 1,890 / 1,993 (95% reporting)
Arizona 11 Electoral VotesPrecincts: 1,476 / 1,489 (99% reporting)
North Carolina 15 Electoral VotesPrecincts: 2,662 / 2,662 (100% reporting)
PRESIDENT ELECTORAL COUNTPrecincts: 165,731 / 170,228 (97% reporting)
- Bobby V gets help from W
- Trump airs old election grievances at campaign-style rally
- John Legend applauds Governor Lamont for signing voting rights bill
- Joint resolution on no-excuse voting passes State Senate, moves to 2024
- CT Senate approves joint resolution to allow early voting in state, moves to 2022 ballot for voters
- CT Senate passes CT voting bill that would expand voting access to residents
- How are the election reviews in Arizona and Georgia different?
- Hamden rally calls for "common sense" voter legislation
- Lamont signs executive order allowing absentee voting in spring elections
- From batter's box to ballot box: sports and politics clash as MLB pulls All-Star game from Atlanta
- 'Georgians will not be bullied:' GOP leaders slam MLB decision to pull All-Star game
- MLB pulls All-Star Game, Draft out of Atlanta over controversial election law
- Georgia's new controversial election law debated: 'Jim Crow 2.0' or voting integrity measurements?
- State representative Park Cannon arrested at State Capitol
- Putin approved operations to interfere in 2020 presidential election, US says