- Could we be headed for another fast food chicken sandwich feud?
- Woman-owned businesses thriving on Pratt Street
- Ford says EV unit losing billions, should be seen as startup
- Hyundai, Kia recall more than 571,000 SUVs and minivans, warn owners to park outside
- Federal Reserve raises interest rate, calls banking system 'sound and resilient'
- Debate continues as a bill that would boost wages for tipped workers advances in state legislature
- Foot Locker closing more than 400 shopping mall stores
- Arkansas great-great-great grandma becomes head of 6 generations
- What people in Connecticut need to know about the 2 bank failures
- Sikorsky lays off 'limited number of positions' in Stratford
- Blumenthal calls for accountability from executives and introduces new banking legislation
- Stamford resident loses over $425K in wire fraud scam while trying to buy a home: Police
- Amazon announces plans to lay off 9,000 more employees
- New York Community Bank to buy failed Signature Bank
- UBS to buy Credit Suisse for $3.2 billion to rein in turmoil
- 'I thought things would start to cool down': High rates, prices challenge homebuyers