- McCarthy's last-ditched effort to avoid government shutdown collapses as Republicans defect
- Who will replace Dianne Feinstein in the Senate?
- Connecticut political leaders react to California Sen. Feinstein's death
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein dies at age 90
- Trump won't try to move Georgia case to federal court after judge rejected similar bid by Meadows
- 'I feel like sometimes my voice doesn’t matter' | Bridgeport voters speak out on primary scandal
- Biden offers dire warnings about Trump, accuses mainstream GOP of 'deafening' silence
- Soldier who ran across border to North Korea back in US custody
- State has been aware of Bridgeport ballot issues for years, why has nothing been done?
- Ex-prosecutor who resigned from Trump-Russia probe confirmed for Connecticut Supreme Court
- House Speaker McCarthy is back to square one as the Senate pushes ahead to avert a federal shutdown
- $25M expected to be allocated for new voting machines: Lamont
- Sen. Bob Menendez pleads not guilty to pocketing bribes in a wide-ranging corruption case
- Supporters of Bridgeport mayor used deceptive tactics while canvassing voters before Democratic primary, affidavit claims
- Congress says its wants to avoid a shutdown. But the House and Senate are moving even further apart.
- Connecticut lawmakers meet for second special session this month