- VERIFY: Do taxpayers cover President Trump's legal fees during impeachment trial?
- VERIFY: What is the Defense Production Act, and how does it work?
- VERIFY: What do we know about the coronavirus strain in South Africa?
- VERIFY: Length of immunity after getting COVID-19 vaccine remains unclear
- VERIFY: Viral Trump-Biden 'time-machine' post gets economic numbers wrong
- VERIFY: What happens if I get the 1st dose of the COVID-19 vaccine but delay the 2nd?
- VERIFY: Answering common questions about Inauguration Day history
VERIFY is on a mission to separate fact from fiction in news and social media. We respect truth above all and believe in transparency. If you see a story online or hear a rumor you want verified, let us know. Just tell us your name, city and the story you'd like us to VERIFY. All submissions may be used in a VERIFY segment or promotion.
- VERIFY: Can a former president be prosecuted for crimes they committed while in office? VERIFY
- VERIFY: The National Mall will be closed for inauguration, NPS says VERIFY
- VERIFY: Can the inauguration be moved amid security concerns? Has it always been at the Capitol? VERIFY
- VERIFY: Who should NOT get vaccinated for COVID-19? Vaccine
- VERIFY: No, the mandatory quarantine flyer is not legit VERIFY
- VERIFY: False messages about 'mandatory quarantines' and 'martial law' VERIFY
- VERIFY: The president has been impeached again. What happens next? VERIFY
- VERIFY: Is it safe to get COVID-19 vaccine when on birth control pills? Clarifying coronavirus effects on women's health VERIFY
- VERIFY: If a president is impeached, will they lose benefits like security detail and pensions? VERIFY