- George Floyd’s friends, family will speak in Chauvin trial as ‘spark of life’ witnesses
- Two of Chauvin’s past use-of-force incidents can be used as evidence in trial
- VERIFY: Working out after a COVID-19 vaccine won't lessen its effectiveness
- The $27 million Floyd family settlement is not connected to the Chauvin trial
- Minnesota police association, not Minneapolis police union, is paying for Chauvin’s defense
- Biden’s infrastructure spending plan would cover more than just roads
- Do the new CDC travel guidelines let vaccinated people travel?
VERIFY is on a mission to separate fact from fiction in news and social media. We respect truth above all and believe in transparency. If you see a story online or hear a rumor you want verified, let us know. Just tell us your name, city and the story you'd like us to VERIFY. All submissions may be used in a VERIFY segment or promotion.
- The Chauvin Trial jury is more diverse than Minneapolis, Hennepin County
- Fact-checking the claim that drugs or heart issues contributed to George Floyd’s death
- Yes, it’s illegal to give water, food to Georgia voters in line for polls
- VERIFY: How to make sure your stimulus debit card is real
- How did the court work to find an impartial jury for the Derek Chauvin Trial?
- VERIFY: Here's when Social Security recipients should see their third stimulus check
- VERIFY: 'Ever Given' ship stuck in the Suez Canal cost the economy $400M an hour
- VERIFY: No link between coronavirus vaccines and fertility
- VERIFY: How did a boat get stuck in the Suez Canal?