- St. Louis County chiropractor first in US charged under new COVID-19 act
- COVID-19 Updates: Positivity rate remains under 3%, hospitalizations decline to under 500 patients
- US setting up $1.7B national network to track coronavirus variants
- VERIFY: No, COVID vaccines don't last only six months
- You ask. We Answer. | What defines 'herd immunity'
- Japan expands virus alert in Tokyo area as COVID surge spreads
- Bridgeport parents raise concerns about potential bills removing religious exemptions on vaccines
- 1 million CT residents are now fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- In East Hartford, teaching CPR with COVID-19 safeguards
- You Ask. We Answer | Should son get COVID-19 vaccine if he's received SARS shot?
- Bethlehem to move forward with 96th edition of its fair
- Pandemic may lead to long-term changes in school calendar
- Pfizer CEO says third COVID-19 vaccine dose 'likely' needed
- Budweiser offering free beer if you've been vaccinated
- Europe surpassed 1 million COVID-19-related deaths as cases continue to rise, WHO says
- You ask. We answer. | Can you get a second dose in a new location