- VERIFY: KN95, N95, cloth, disposable. Which masks work best, according to the CDC?
- VERIFY: Is Johnson & Johnson working on a two-dose vaccine?
- CT COVID-19 Updates: COVID hospitalizations, positivity rate down after slight rise
- Teachers and essential workers speak out on Gov. Lamont's new vaccine timeline
- NIH to study 'long-haul' coronavirus symptoms, and their effects
- FDA staff releases review of Johnson & Johnson single-dose COVID vaccine
- Biden aims to distribute masks to millions in 'equity' push
- 'Long hauler' COVID-19 cases become more common, doctors still baffled
- CT Medical examiner says office identified many COVID-19 deaths
- Medical high-risk, essential workers and people of color in CT feeling left behind on the vaccine rollout
- Special Delivery | 10,000 Masks Donated to Meriden First Responders
- CT essential workers 'dissapointed' in age-driven vaccine timeline
- You Ask. We Answer. | Can teachers who live in CT but work in MA get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- You Ask. We Answer. | What are the travel restrictions now?
- Gov. Lamont departs from CDC guidance; Says age-based vaccine approach is best
- VERIFY: COVID-19 or allergies? How to tell the difference between symptoms